Wherever you go, Summit Community Bank is with you on all your devices.
Enroll in Summit Community Bank's Online Banking to advantage of all of our convenient mobile features, like the Summit Community Bank app, online banking, MySummit Mobile Deposit, and more!
- Mobile App
Have a mobile device? You have Summit Community Bank.
Download our free app today!
• View your account balances on your deposits and loans.
• Access your account information securely with your fingerprint using TouchID.
• Transfer funds between your accounts at Summit
• Deposit a check quickly and securely wherever you are with MySummit Mobile Deposit.
• Enroll in debit card alerts, so you always know what happening with your accounts.
• Pay Bills
• Reorder checks
• Find a nearby ATM or Branch
• and more!
Watch our video tutorial on how to download and use the Summit App!
Watch our video tutorial on how to use MySummit Mobile Deposit!
You must enroll in Online Banking before using the app!
Android™ iPhone® and iPad®
Available in the Android™ Market
Click the above icon or search for
"Summit Community Bank"
Available in the App StoreSM
Click the above icon or search for
"Summit Community Bank"
Message and data rates may apply; contact your cellular provider for information on your mobile contract. Most smart phones are supported by Summit Community Bank Mobile, but some limitations may exist. Call us at 1-877-776-9722 if you are experiencing any issues.
iPhone® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App StoreSM is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Mobile Web
Use the mobile web on your smart phone and access your accounts! All you need is internet access!
Visit www.mysummitmobile.com from your mobile device.
From your mobile phone's web browser, you can:
- View your account balances on your deposits and loans
- Transfer funds between your accounts at Summit Community Bank
- Find a nearby ATM or Branch
- Online Banking
Safely and securely access your accounts at any time with Summit Community Bank's Online Banking.
With Online Banking you have access to your accounts 24/7, wherever you have internet access. Make account transfers and monitor your balances in real-time. Easily manage you account profile, reorder checks, efficiently pay your bills on time for free, and more!
Enroll now in Online Banking!
Enjoy these great additional features:
- Send secure messages to customer service
- Print statements
- Account research
- Download account information to personal finance software
- Review and print check images
Watch our video tutorial on how to sign to Online Banking for the first time!
- Text Banking
No Smart Phone? No Problem! You can text us!
If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking, enroll here first.
- Text BAL to 226563 for your account balance.
- Text HIST for your recent account history.
- Text XFER <from account nickname> <to account nickname> <amount> to transfer between accounts
- Example: "XFER <Main Checking> <Savings> <$25.00>"
- Text LIST to receive a list of text banking actions available
- Text HELP for Text Banking help
- Text STOP to stop all text messages to the mobile device
Message and data rates may apply depending on your contract with your cellular provider.
- DANI Telephone Banking
Contact our FREE Day and Night Information system (DANI) for 24/7 automated telephone banking at 1-800-648-2265 or 1-800-648-BANK. Access your Summit accounts over the phone at anytime using your primary account number along with a four digit pin. Follow the touch tone prompts to access these available account features:
- Access your information in English or Spanish
- Make balance inquiries
- Make transfers
- Search transactions
- Get a list of memo posted transactions
- Logins available for secondary account owners
- Merchant verification
- Mobile Wallet
Use Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Android Pay to make secure, easy, payments right from your mobile device using your Summit Community Bank debit or credit cards.
Here’s what you need to get started:
- iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus or newer
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 or 4 and newer
- The latest version on iOS
- Touch ID or passcode setup and enabled on device
- An Apple ID signed into iCloud
- Summit Community Bank debit or credit card
Here's how to add your Summit Community Bank debit or credit card to your mobile wallet:
- Open Wallet app and hit the "+" symbol in the upper right corner to add a new card.
- Tap “Next” to follow the on-screen prompts.
- Use the camera to capture the information on your Summit Community Bank debit or credit card. Next you will be prompted to enter a name for your card and fill in the expiration date and security code from Summit debit or credit card.
- You will be asked to verify your card information by either receiving a secure access code by email or text. You can also call Summit Community Bank to verfiy your card. After entering in your verfication code, the card will appear in your mobile wallet. The card may now be used to process transactions.
You may use Apple Pay with your device in stores that accept contactless payments.
Pay in stores:
To pay with Apple Pay using Summit as your default card, hold the top of the iPhone within an inch of the contactless reader with your finger held on Touch ID without pressing it.
To pay with a different card on your iPhone:
- Hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless reader without placing finger on Touch ID.
- Tap default card. From the list of cards, tap the card you would like to use
- Place finger on Touch ID and move your iPhone near the reader to complete the payment
To prepare to pay in advance to get through checkout quickly:
- While iPhone is locked, double – click the Home button
- Default card will appear. Switch cards by tapping the card intended to use.
- Place finger on Touch ID until you see Hold Near Reader to Pay
- Hold the top of the phone near the contactless reader to send payment information.
- Touch Authentication
Sign into your Online Banking with the touch of your finger!
With touch authentication, clients have the option to sign into online banking with the touch of your finger. Any Touch ID (5s, 6, 6+) and iPads (both IPad pro sizes, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4) have the option for this feature. Passwords are no longer necessary with this new feature. To get started, turn on the touch ID option in the Apple device.
To setup Touch Authentication for the Summit Community Bank app, watch our video tutorial!
Tips for using fingerprint scanners and adding your fingerprint to your mobile device:
- Ensure the home button and finger are clean and dry.
- Tap Settings – Touch ID & Passcode, then enter your passcode
- Tap Add a Fingerprint and hold your device, touching the Home button. Touch your finger to the Home button – but don’t press. Hold it until you feel a quick vibration or until prompted to lift your finger.
- Continue to lift and rest your finger slowly making slight adjustments to the position of the finger each time.
- The next screen prompts you to adjust your grip. Hold the device when normally unlocking it and touch the Home button with the outer areas of your fingertips, instead of the center portion that was first scanned.
- For any issues enrolling one finger, try another.